The workshop is designed to advance the participants’ skills to be able to:
- Identify and create a clear goal or set of goals.
- Utilize various survey techniques to analyze the needs of the audience in association with marketing goals and delivery methods using film or a media / multimedia production.
- Recognize how film and media functions from the production side (PSA, TVC, Corporate Promotion, Events, Training, Documentary)
- Prepare a production brief and RFP that is clear and concise so the response time is quick and accurate.
- Choose which type of company to engage based on their area of expertise and relevance to the project.
- Assess and analyze budgets and production schedules, with a more informed view to the Return on Investment (ROI).
- Develop distribution strategies to ensure using productions are best for each medium, and how to leverage multiple platforms for maximum ROI.
- Discuss areas of production process, logistics and the key roles in a production.
- Develop balanced, objective creative approaches in a concept or story/script that are non-offensive for a wide viewing audience.
- Identify legal issues that may be relevant to permits, copyright, media, and image releases within a production.
Participants should be nominated by their company to take part in the course. Nominated participants should have completed a related communications program at a post-secondary level.
You are required to fill the online application form and attach your CV and company letter confirming candidate’s leave for the training.
Shortlisted candidates will need to attend a personal interview to advance.
Part I: Oct 21 to Oct 25
Part II: Nov 11 to Nov 15