The workshop is designed to advance the participants’ skills to be able to:
- Identify and create a clear goal or set of goals.
- Utilize various survey techniques to analyze the needs of the audience in association with marketing goals and delivery methods using film or a media / multimedia production.
- Recognize how film and media functions from the production side (PSA, TVC, Corporate Promotion, Events, Training, Documentary)
- Prepare a production brief and RFP that is clear and concise so the response time is quick and accurate.
- Choose which type of company to engage based on their area of expertise and relevance to the project.
- Assess and analyze budgets and production schedules, with a more informed view to the Return on Investment (ROI).
- Develop distribution strategies to ensure using productions are best for each medium, and how to leverage multiple platforms for maximum ROI.
- Discuss areas of production process, logistics and the key roles in a production.
- Develop balanced, objective creative approaches in a concept or story/script that are non-offensive for a wide viewing audience.
- Identify legal issues that may be relevant to permits, copyright, media, and image releases within a production.
Participants should be nominated by their company to take part in the course. Nominated participants should have completed a related communications program at a post-secondary level.
You are required to fill the online application form and attach your CV and company letter confirming candidate’s leave for the training before the deadline on 6th Sep 2018
Shortlisted candidates will need to attend a personal interview to advance.
Part I: Sep 23 to Sep 27
Part II: Oct 7 to Oct 11